Another Series of Independent Travel - Colorado


It's the first time to the USA in 2005 as I joined a company based in Colorado.  A new experience, vision, friendship and team.  It's an important milestone in my working & personal life. 

I arrived in the night and slept in an apartment in Highlands Ranch. My morning was cheered up with little rabbits and beautiful flowers around the apartment. My boss and a colleague from Austria took me out for dinner. Then 6 weeks of working in the States started officially. Thanks to my beautiful ex-boss, Denise, for the wonderful stay and working with the team.









Colorado is blessed with sunshine, wild nature, spectacular sunsets and clouds.  I was there in summer and had sunshine almost everyday.   Work hard during the week.  Travel to the near during the weekend.  Thanks to Kurt, who drove me to work and new destinations throughout the stay.   We had the chance to visit Vail, Rocky Mountains, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Denver downtown, Denver Art Museum, Golden and visits to team members.

The first visit to Denver downtown was funny.  We missed the right turning to the town and went far far away.  Finally, we could be there, walked a bit around to have an impression, did a bit shopping.  Wall painting impressed me.  They are not a lot, but good enough to have memories.










The first Sunday was laid back and relaxed.  A very nice lunch at our beloved resturant, Maggiano's.  The portion was big.  The mixed appetitizer is my most favourite!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Croatia Trip - Split - Baptistery & Mt. Marjan

Kbal Spean

Hong Kong Heritage Museum - The Hakkas and Fishing Origin