Sushi Shota

It's the third time visiting Sushi Shota.  First time dated back to 2005.  The CEO of my previous employer took me there.   Second time being a few months earlier.  I ordered a set of 'specified sushi' and noodle but non-stop delivery of delicate sushi lunch set got my attention.  I said to myself I would try it one day.   Then, today, a time to rest and taste the delicacy.  After this meal, I said I would come back another time.

I arrived at around 1.45pm.   A few guests remain.  One could choose 8 out of 20 choices of sushi and 1 from 5 Maki (卷物).  I picked Tuna (吞拿), Yellow Tail (油金 ), Hirame (左口), Macherel (花鮫), Sea Eel (海鰻), Sea Urchin (海膽 ), Sweet Shrimp (甜蝦 ), Tai (snapper) and Netitoro Maki (吞拿魚腩). 

The first dish was steamed egg.  Inside was crab meat, chicken and mushroom.  Then came the sushi displayed in a yummy way, fresh and calling 'we are here.....'  I slowed down the eating pace, chewing and tasting the sushi with consciousness.   The sweetness and savour filled my mouth.  I felt like swimmming with fish in the ocean.  Or was I swallowed by the ocean?    The good meal ended with black seasame ice cream and coffee.


If you crave for a trial, here is the address:

8/F Kyoto Plaza,
491-499 Lockhart Road,
Causeway Bay
Hong Kong
Tel: 2834 3031

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Croatia Trip - Split - Baptistery & Mt. Marjan

Kbal Spean

Hong Kong Heritage Museum - The Hakkas and Fishing Origin