Hong Kong Independent Traveller - Croatia














I am a Hong Kong resident but never join arranged tours. As an independent traveller my footprints have been to Europe, Asia and America. This blog is created to share tips to make independent travel planning easier and more cost-effective.

I visited Croatia in May 2009 and will share the tips on planning this trip. Croatia is part of the former Yugoslavia. It is a very popular holiday destination for Europeans and packed with visitors in summer. I chose May to avoid the crowd. It is not yet well known for Asians.

I take pictures as an amateur. If you would like to take more stunning pictures, feel free to leave comments and your email, I will send you an ebook on the tips of taking great photos.

Click here to view my photos taken in Croatia http://picasaweb.google.com.hk/meyanyeung/2009Croatia#

Valued accommodation is a key concern for independent travellers. My chosen double room accommodation in Croatia ranged between €36 and €59 (Half-board). I will share tips in the upcoming articles. Look for information of my visiting places. 



Interested in learning more about Croatia?  Here are some recommended books:
Time Out Croatia (Time Out Guides)
Croatia (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
Lonely Planet Croatia
Best of Dubrovnik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Croatia Trip - Split - Baptistery & Mt. Marjan

Kbal Spean

Hong Kong Heritage Museum - The Hakkas and Fishing Origin